We live in a huge world; so many interesting and beautiful places are there. Unfortunately our lives are too short and eventful that is why a lot of places we will never see. Luckily we have internet that helps us fill this gap. I found following video on YouTube and like it very much. Title of the video is “The Most Beautiful Abandoned Places in the World” and it presents 10 uninhibited places. Video has own enigmatic impression, that is why I choose it.
I think maker of this video was inspired by cryptic idea of abandoned places and decided to share it with other people. The topic of the video is exciting and bewitching but contrary to expectations video is not extended and explanatory. Author could make video longer and add more information about these places, but he did not. Instead of it he gave minimal information and only one picture for each place. I think his aim was to draw watchers’ attention and impact them to do own research; I appreciated it a lot. After watching this video I searched presented places in internet. I was so curious; my head was full of questions: Why these places abandoned? How many years ago they were build? Are there any accidents related to the closing of these places? I am sure others asked these questions too. Additionally music was very properly selected - mysterious but not obscure, it just adds enigmatic atmosphere.
I liked this video a lot, it is short and simple in term of structure, but in terms of meaning and purpose is unique and significant. It opens us world’s hidden parts and excites our curiosity. People got used to world they see every day, but there are so many stunning places forgotten by civilization.
I found some marvelous picures ♪(┌・。・)┌:
![]() |
| The Abandoned Wonderland Amusement Park, Beijing, China |
![]() |
| Abandoned Ufo House |
![]() |
| Crist of The Abyss at San Fruttuoso |
![]() |
| Tunnel of Love, Ukraine |




No comments:
Post a Comment