My name is Aliia (but you can call me Alika:). I was born in 1995, on 17 of December. I was very weak child and did not attend kinder garden. Instead of it, I had a baby sitter. I still remember her reading us tales. I went to school very early, so at age of 6 I was a student of second grade. In Kyrgyzstan we have 11 years of scholar education, that is why when I was 16 years old, I came to Turkey to study English Language Teaching in METU. I love my university, for me METU is a place where I feel myself safe and relaxed.
 |
| Drums, my dream... |
Now I am Linguistics addicted second year student. I really enjoy this course and would like to do my master degree on this field. I am not very hard working student and sometimes it becomes very problematic. I am lazy and dreamy and I have a huge number of things that interests me a lot. First of all I adore Music. Music has an irreplaceable part in my life. Sometimes I imagine life without music; it probably would be a torture for me. I do not listen to popular music and often I cannot hold conversations about popular (especially American) singers. I try to listen to old or less known artists: it adds some mystery into their being and music.


My favorite dress (Valentino I guess).
Secondly, I love art and fashion. I love watching fashion shows and photo shoots. In the future I am planning to attend dressmaking courses and sew my clothes by my own. (*‿*✿) Also I am interested in the folk, culture and traditions of different nationalities; traveling around the world is my dream. Every culture is so unique and magnificent, I adore different languages, cuisine, and especially clothing and music.
 |
Japan is the country I want to visit at most!
This place is Takeshita Oodori, shoping street in Tokyo.
|
There are a lot of other things I would like to share but excess of
information can be annoying. Nice to meet you.
 |
| Living in Turey is hard, because I miss my mother's manty a lot. (╯︵╰,) |
 |
I love reading manga! (~‾⌣‾)~
Bleach and Kuroshitsuji are my favorite.
|
 |
| I love snakes, |
 |
| jelyfishes, |
 |
| and othe strange creatures. |
No comments:
Post a Comment